Monday, October 5, 2015

I AM A BETTER NIGERIAN

B.N.I BREAKING NEWS


MY NIGERIA
I am a Nigerian.
I am a born Nigerian.
I am a native of Nigeria.
I love Nigeria.
And I am proud to be called a Nigerian.

My origin is Nigerian.
My blood type is Nigerian.
My accent speaks Nigerian.
My colour depicts Nigerian.
My struggle explains Nigeria.
My hope sees a Nigeria.
And my faith professes that Nigeria.
Yes, i am a blessed Nigerian!
My mission, my vision, my decisions,
My actions, my passion and associations
Describes the worth of Nigeria.
Yes, I am a foreign Nigerian!
I am an honourable Nigerian.
I am a responsible Nigerian.
I am a diplomat of Nigeria.
I am a decorated citizen of Nigeria.
I am an indisputable Nigerian.
I am an indispensible Nigerian.
Yes, a Nigerian with a difference!
A Nigerian with direction and passion,
A Nigerian in possession with the obsession
And obligation to fashion Nigeria
To become an enviable Nation
Among other nations in all Ramification.
Yes, this is Nigeria!
Where hopes and dreams never give up,
Until the carriers naturally give up.
Where public service pays economic looters
Than economic boosters.
Where fishes in the midst of the sea
Die in thirst of water and hunger.
Where schooled-dullard easily become
The best among schooled- brilliants!
Where round pegs are displaced and placed under square pegs,
So as to serve the square pegs that are placed in round holes.
Where honesty is perceived as stupidity
And hostility to other people’s prosperity.
Where people are smiling and suffering expecting ‘Ego better one day’
While others are harbouring and gathering treasures without measures Everyday.
Yet this is Nigeria!
A land flowing with milk and honey.
A land filled with the talented without money!
A land filled with multitudes of powerful brains,
Yet without a manufactured gain!
A land blessed with treasures of nations
Yet without a treasure to behold within our nation!
What a mess?
Yet this is Nigeria!
A land where the laws are made for the rich,
A land where the laws are blades to the poor,
A land where the corrupts are turned to celebrity,
A land where the incorrupt are turned to non-entity!
Oh... what a pity, to permit Hyper-insincerity in our entity?
What a pity to limit credibility and sponsor infidelity in our vicinity?
Yet this is Nigeria, our own beloved nation!
Jokes apart!
Nigerians are truly good people,
Nigerians are truly lovely people,
Nigerians are diligent people,
Nigerians are delightsome people,
Nigerians are just too unique to be toyed with.
Yet ...the administrations in Nigeria
Had transformed Nigerians into professional
Pen-robbers, armed-robbers, cyber-criminals,
Suicide bombers, ritual killers, kidnappers, traffickers,
Sex workers, drug-pushers and able-beggars...
Yet we call this Nigeria?
Our own land of promise?
If leaders refuse to check their acts in Nigeria, Time will check.
And if time fails to check, nature will check.
And if nature fails to check, patience...patience...patience...
Will be the only tiny rope to hold the hopes of Nigerians.
And when this fragile rope cuts off!
A devastating and aggressive revolution
That the world had not witnessed before will take shape,
For the liberation, restoration and glorification of our glorious nation
From the hands of merciless and ruthless oppressors
Within and outside our nation.
Indeed this Nigeria!
Our pride! Our treasure!! Our own beloved Nigeria!!!


-The Oracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment